Sunday, July 29, 2007

Singapore - Frankfurt

Singapore - Frankfurt 13 hours 20 minutes, transit 2 hours 30 minutes. I transitted in Singapore and met Jon there.

Food in Silver Kris Lounge at Changi Airport.


Cheese, salad and sandwiches.


We were sitting in the first row on the main deck. The TV is mounted on the wall, so it was quite far from the seat... then again, loads of leg space!


View from window.


Our welcome drinks. Screwdriver - a mixed of vodka and orange juice and Singapore Sling - dry gin, DOM Benedictine, cherry brandy, Angostura bitters, Grenadine, lime and pineapple juice. As I lowered my seat, I accidently knocked over my drink and it spilled onto Jon's seat hehe. Oppsssy..


Supper Menu
Left: Entree-Marinated scallops with orzo pasta, salmon roes, roasted vegetables and baby lettuce. Choice of creamy Singapore dressing or lemon vinaigrette.
Middle: My Main - Roasted chicken with Chinese wine and soya sauce, French bean and dry shrimp in XO sauce, fried rice.
Right: Jon's Main - Fettucine pasta wth saeed beef fillet and mushroom in black pepper sauce.


Before Touch-Down Menu
Top Left: Some fruit and croissant.
Top Right: Raspberry and blueberry Bichermuesli.
Bottom Left: Grilled gourmet pork sausage with warm salad of potatoes, mushrooms, tomato and peas.
Bottom Right: Omelette with cheese, chicken sausage, tomato and pan fried roesti potatoes.


Still 1 hour to go before we arrive at Frankfurt
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got this web site from my buddy who told me regarding this web site and now this
time I am visiting this site and reading very informative content
here.
Also visit my blog - electronic cigarette wholesale