Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Crazy week

Last week was crazy. Had shipping on Friday, cleaning then Jon had farewell drink with his colleagues. I kinda had Welcome Back dinner with Karn hehe.

Saturday had farewell lunch and dinner with How's family.

Sunday was busy with selling stuffs, cleaning and another farewell dinner with family. Before that, Jon had farewell drinks with ex colleagues.

Monday had another shipping, more cleaning. Moved to World Tower and moved a lot of stuff to Wai Yew house.

Tuesday was so rush. Final cleaning, returned key to agent. Jon had farewell dinner at Masuya. Moved to Wai Yew's house and Jon did last minute packings.

Wednesday sent Jon to airport. It was a tiring day for me. Came back from work then studied for my L test. I was worried about not getting letter for my ceremony and called Sandy if he has received a ceremony letter. Planned to call Citizenship the next day but in the afternoon, received a call from Wai Yew that he received the letter.

It will be crazy week ahead. My L test is scheduled next Friday. I will fly on the same day as my citizenship ceremony day.

No comments: