Friday, July 6, 2007

Shipping Part I

The day we've been waiting for, the shipping day. There are 2 shippings: sea freight and air freight. Today's shipping was for sea freight. The air freight packing will be on Monday. The guys from OSS came at 8 am. We sorta packed things based on categories. So we started with briefing telling them what goes today and what will go on Monday. So after a quick briefing on what goes and what stays.. the boys were off.

They went back to the vehicles got their gears and re-arrived with big bundles of bubble wraps, lots of boxes and tape.


As soon as they started packing, I went to Starbucks to get some coffee and cakes for the guys and ourselves. There were 3 packers: one in kitchen, one in bedroom and Jon stayed with another guy in living room to supervise. I went out for 20 minutes max. When I came back, I was amazed to see many boxes in the bedroom. It never came to my mind "What are inside those boxes?"


I moved to the kitchen. Oops! I told them to pack only the stuffs in middle shelf but the guy who was packing might misunderstand and he packed everything in the cupboard. There were only 2 boxes in the kitchen so he cut it open and took out the stuffs that I don't want to send over.


Next..I walked to the bedroom and read the description on the boxes. I saw "Hanger". Hanger?? What hanger??? I opened my wardrobe and OMG, EVERYTHING WAS GONE! The clothings were supposed to be sent by air freight on Monday. I don't mind the clothings by sea freight but I put favorite plushs, Fluffy and Fliffo in the wardrobe and they were gone. Arghh! They were inside one of those boxes. They are supposed to go inside my luggage. Arghhh! They are gone!!!!


I then decided to throw some old handphone boxes in the store room. To my suprised, the storeroom had been cleared too. Wow! These guys were unbelieveable. They packed so many things within 20 minutes.

Living room stuffs. There 75 boxes in total for sea freight.


Some wrapping papers from OSS and my cleaning cloths. As soon as packing finished, I started cleaning.

No comments: