Thursday, July 12, 2007

@ Bangkok

I think it is my 7th visit to @Bangkok. A few months back, I was scared when Karn suggested to go @Bangkok but the other night, Icraved for the clear soup tom yum and chicken basil. I went there with Jon. Kinda farewell dinner with Jon?

Chicken Basil with Deep Fried Century Egg. This time the dish was wetter and saltier. Nevertheless I still love it.


Clear Soup Pork Leg Tom Yum. Clear soup with a lot of herbs, pork leg and oyster mushroom.

While we were eating, there was a big bang, everyone was shocked. It was from Milliore, the Korean Restaurant opposite. The ordering booth fell, I think someone accidently knocked it down. And the LCD monitor was gone. Ouch!

@Bangkok Restaurant
Capitol Square
G11 Atrium Street Level
Tel: +61 (02) 9211 5232

No comments: