Friday, June 8, 2007

Rain Continues

As it was raining the whole day, my initial plan of heading out for a nice pinic / photographing got ruined. End up spending the afternoon packing stuffs. There are 4 boxes of clothes and stuffs that I would like to donate. How could there be so many things in this small one bedroom apartment? (again!) Just a while back , I had already donated 4 big bags of old clothes and shoes. Whereas for Jon, he has nothing much to "donate" as he is still wearing the same clothes as he did 5 years back. =0)

Ran out of idea what to have for dinner, so ended up cooking rice porridge. Porridge/congee is one of my favorite food, but not Teo Cheow porridge. I love my porridge runny. The last time someone cooked porridge on my behalf, was Karn and my MIL. It was Teo Cheow Porridge, I could hardly swallow it. (Then again, how can i have rice? Rice is rice but Teo Cheow Porridge is like soggy rice.) I like them runny and not being able to see the rice grain as that was like rice soaked with water.


I love the black bean dish together with my porridge. It was easy to cook. Black bean, ginger, tomato, fish/anchovy, add some soy sauce and 1 cup of water then bring to boil.

Salted Duck Egg.


Mince Pork with Spicy Bean Paste.

No comments: