Friday, June 1, 2007

Juju

Juju is a fun place to have dinner with a group of friends. Everyone has to take off their shoes and sit at a low table with semi wall seperating from other tables, which is like private booth.

We wanted to order Sukiyaki for 2 and Shabu Shabu for 2 but the waitstaff advised that it would be too much. So we only ordered Sukiyaki and other side menus.

Beef Tataki Salad


Okonomiyaki. The first time I ate Okonomiyaki, it was bad and I never liked Okonomiyaki. But this one was delicious, now I like Okonomiyaki.


The third dish was Tofu Steak, it is my favorite. I was too hungry that I forgot to take a picture of the dish and only remembered after we finished it.

Meat and vegie for Sukiyaki.


Cooking our food at our table.


Soft Shell Crab Maki.


We were so full but so tempted to order Tempura Ice Cream. So we had 1 to share among 4 of us.


Yummy...everyone was busy demolishing the tempura ice cream.


It was so nice, we finished everything.



Juju
Kingsgate Shopping Centre
Shop 320, Bayswater Rd
Kings Cross, NSW 2011
Tel: +61 (02) 9357 7100

No comments: