Friday, June 1, 2007

Macchiato

I arranged to have lunch with Karn and thought that it would be the last lunch with her since she is going on holiday to Thailand and when she gets back I will probably be in NY. But things got delayed as it was imminent that Jon had some critical work to be completed here in Sydney before we can leave. So by the time Karn returns we will still get to meet.

Since Jon had the day off, he joined us too as we headed to Macchiato. It was my third visit. The last time I went there I had Portugese Chicken. This time I had Chicken Parmajana. Apperance can be deceiving. I was so full I couldn't finish my meal and still had to eat dessert.

Chicken Parmajana $22.90. Grilled breast fillet, eggplant, cheese, kipfler potatoes, dressed with a napoletana sauce.


Steak Macchiato $25.90. Grain-fed beef sirloin, served with fries and mushroom sauce.


Portugese Chicken $21.50. Char grilled chicken breasts, served on a bed of mash and covered in chef's special bbq sauce. The mash was so smooth and silky.


Chocolate Mud Cake $8.90


Macchiato
338 Pitt St
Sydney NSW 2000
Tel: +61 (02) 9262 9525

No comments: