Tuesday, May 8, 2007

@Bangkok

It was the 4th time I visited @Bangkok Restaurant in 2 months. It is because Karn loves the food so much that everytime I went lunch with her, she would suggest this place.

I remembered the first time I came here, I ordered the herb soup noodle, it was nice. I ordered the same thing again but I just couldn't taste it. I think I began to get sick of this place.

Kuay Tiew Nue Toon Thin rice noodle in team herb soup with stew pork/beef and bean sprout.


When the order came, I was surprised that the noodle was vermicelli. I told Karn what I wanted and she ordered for me in Thai. I asked her," Did I tell you what noodle I want?" "No, I decided for you", she replied.
Oh...so bad!!

Karn enjoying her noodle.



@Bangkok Restaurant
Capitol Square
G11 Atrium Street Level
Tel: +61 (02) 9211 5232

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am glad that I saw this post. It is informative blog for us and we need this type of blog thanks for share this blog, Keep posting such instructional blogs and I am looking forward for your future posts.
รีวิว ของ ฝาก จาก อิตาลี