Friday, May 18, 2007

@Bangkok AGAIN

Went dinner with the gang on Sunday. There are so many places to eat but why it seems that we always can't decide where to go or what to eat? I suggested Hanabi Korean food. But Karn felt like eating Vietnamese noodle. Ok, we decided to go Pasteur. But on the way, Johandri and Jon suddenly changed their mind as they just went to Pasteur two days ago. Both of them felt like eating Thai. OMG! Karn happily suggested @Bangkok. Oh Nooo, not again! So it was my 5th visit in the last 2 months. But it was alright as they have different menu for dinner. I normally have my lunch there. Here we go again...

Stir Fried King Prawn with vegetables. It was good, I love the sauce but Karn said it was too sweet for her liking.


Clear Soup Pork Leg Tom Yum. This was sooo good. I have never tried clear soup tom yum and didn't know that pork leg tom yum existed. I thought tom yum was always with seafood. Jon enjoyed eating the "fillings" in the bone. Eewww.


Chicken Basil with Deep Fried Century Egg. This was the best chicken basil I have ever had in my whole life! (exaggerated.) I love the deep fried century egg and the basil was deep fried too.


I forgot what is this named. Chilli pork with some herbs. It was so spicy we didn't finish it.


Thai Milk Tea. Both Jon and Johandri love their milk tea.


@Bangkok Restaurant
Capitol Square
G11 Atrium Street Level
Tel: +61 (02) 9211 5232

No comments: