Monday, September 24, 2007

Sea Shipment Arrived

Sea shipment from Australia arrived. There were 75 boxes/items in total. I was alone when the movers came. Basically they carried the boxes inside and called out the box numbers and I had to tick and to advise them of where to put the stuffs.

Took me quite a while to get through the 3 pages of item listings. It was such a relieved when I got through the whole list.

I am so suprised and amazed at the amount of stuffs we collected over a period of stay back in Sydney. I have no idea how the previous 1 bedroom apartment in Sydney could fit all this stuffs? It was like doraemon pocket.

Boxes piling up in kitchen.


I walked here and there, from kitchen to bedroom to living room and back to kitchen, staring at those boxes. I didn't know where to start. I decided to start with kitchenware, I checked my list, I had 3 boxes of kitchenware and they were all at the bottom. With limited space, I had to reorganise and shift the boxes. As if I was on a mission to solve a puzzle.

Boxes in living room.


Unpacking will keep me busy for at least 2 weeks.

No comments: