Friday, December 14, 2007

Vegetables

I travel to Flushing (home to Chinese/ Korean communities in the northern part of Queens, New York) to buy Asian grocery & vegetables weekly. For the next 3 days dinner will consist a lot of vegetables. If I keep too long they will end up in rubbish bin.

Mixed vegetables


I saw this weird mushroom a few times but never tasted and didn't know how to cook.


I happened to see WokkingMum cooked this dish. It has become one of our favorite dish; tender flesh, mild flavor, chewy texture, it tastes like abalone (poor man's version).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.. the two of u can eat so much vegetables? the colours and arrangement makes it look really yummy!

Anonymous said...

I cooked both on different days. Actually yeah I can eat so much vegie. I eat more vegies than red meat.

Unknown said...

Yours looks very yummy! Makes me want to cook them today. :)