Monday, December 17, 2007

Soba

Simple food can look expensive and more delicious if presentation is nice. I often think of nice food presentation. But thought about the "washing" of dishes later on, which then led me to say.. Nahh....forget it, too much effort.

We had soba for dinner. I had some prawn and shitake mushrooms in the fridge, decided to add them on soba.
* pan fry prawn and shitake mushroom
* add 2 tbsp of soy sauce
* use toothpick to hold both end of the prawn
* place the prawn on shitake mushroom.



For soba sauce, I bought bottle ready-to-use soba sauce from Asian grocery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like ur ideas of presentation. All so nice!! and yar, I so agree that presentation makes the food look even more delicious. I'm lazy to present my food well. I just dish out in a plate and that's it. not even garnish..haha.